Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Turkish Provinces with no Movie Theaters
Turkish Provinces with no Movie Theaters: Gümüşhane, Bayburt, Ağrı, Iğdır, Ardahan, Muş, Mardin Kilis, Şırnak and Siirt.
Turkey has 1575 screens mainly in major cities like Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir. 70% of the screens are operated by independant owners (mostly 1-2 screens) and 6 national chains operate the other 30%.